Talkin’ rules and regulations!
"Two people who Drifted together achieved a kind of intimacy that didn’t exist in normal human relationships."seen onrebloggy.com/pacific rim
my headcanon is this is his face when Hermann does the thing
I’m so happy that my silly little gif has over 230 notes. (Thanks!)
#free_69min: ghibli! i worked really hard on these puns okay
#he works in mysteries white boy ways
well there’s a reason why his fandom is called the garbage train
I love it how when Snape draws out his wand there are audible gasps but when Mcgonagall draws her wand there people are screaming out of the way.
They just know better.
damn snape is piss-OH MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, MOVE OUT, CLEAR THE WAY, MCGONAGALL IS PISSED.
I will stop reblogging this when it stops being awesome.
Being fathers is getting our daughters up at 5:30 am making breakfast getting them dressed for school and putting them on the bus by 6:30 .This is a typical day in our household . It’s not easy but we enjoy every moment and eveny minute of #fatherhood . #proudfathers #blackfathers #prouddads #gaydads
I have a strange obsession with turning my childhood memories into pieces of art.
Group photo! Facebook.com/sugarrushbras ❤️💋
welp. my computer is dying so i guess its time for bed.
consider the following aus
- "we wore matching halloween costumes to this party" au
- "we’re the only ones who didn’t get the email about class being canceled" au
- "tried to get the candy bar that didn’t drop out of the vending machine and now my hand is stuck can u help me out" au
- "we’re the only ones on campus who didn’t go home for christmas" au
- "we both got in separate bar fights downtown and now we’re waiting in the ER comparing stories" au
- "accidentally fell in your lap while standing on this crowded bus" au
- "can u help me sneak my cat into my dorm" au
- "accidentally got assigned the same library study room so I guess we’ll have to share for the semester" au
- "It’s raining and u forgot your umbrella so come over and stand under mine while we wait for the bus" au
- "I rented the apartment above your flower shop and in the last two months you’ve gotten a new flower I’m allergic to so I keep buying bouquets until I can figure out which kind it is" au
God, I’m such a sucker for romance, written or otherwise.
The Destiel Bakery AU really did me in. It was wonderful and sweet and I’m totally adding it to the library page.